Vegfest Bristol

At the end of May there was Bristol's annual vegan festival. I first went to this lovely event years ago before they had bands on (when it was free lol). I discovered great new vegan food there and realised how many yummy things there are in a vegan diet. I also met some amazingly dedicated animal rights campaigners. Over the years the event has grown, I hadn't been for a number of years but when I heard my friends Zion Train were playing on the Sunday evening how could I not go? We spent the afternoon tasting all sorts of varied vegan foods and chatting to food lovers and campaigners and as the evening drew in we got to here sounds from Black Roots followed by Zion Train. A great day out :)

The Festival:





Black Roots:



Zion Train:











Thanks for looking :) xxx

Comments